View the results of the auction using the button below:
- If changed measures are prescribed with regards to the corona pandemic, we may also have to comply with them. Changes to viewing and auction times will be announced on our website.
- If you wish to make use of a viewing opportunity, we strongly advise you to make an appointment as soon as possible. (+31475 56 35 00)
- You can also bid in writing, via commission agent, or online! Register on the website in a timely manner! (no later than 6 hours before the start of the session)
View the digital catalog with the button below:
Would you like to participate in live bidding? You can do so during the auction. Make sure to register at least 6 hours before start of the session. Detailed search options (search by lot number) can be used on the online auction website.
Would you like to create a bidding list? Click the button below:
Purchased lots can be paid by credit card or PayPal (+4%). You will receive an email with payment instructions after the auction.
|Session||Description||Day||Starting time||Live bidding|
|First session||Lot 1 – 619|
• Collection Dr. Gerard Mulder – Part 2
|Thursday October 7th||13:00 hrs||Yes|
|Second session||Lot 620 – 1743|
• Netherlands Emission 1852
• Netherlands and O.G.D.
• Postal history
|Friday October 8th||13:00 hrs||Yes|
|Third session||Lot 1744 – 2475|
|Saturday October 9th||11:00 hrs||Yes|
- Shipment of lots outside of the Netherlands will be arranged by courier, fully declared and insured.
- If you want your lots by registered post, we cannot garantee insurance and correct delivery, and is only possible after full payment of the invoice as well as buyers email confirmation that shipment by registered mail is on buyers risk. No exceptions can and will be made!